GDPR and privacy
Klädesholmen Seafood AB (556137-7838) safeguards personal privacy and adopts the new data protection regulation.
Responsible for personal data: Klädesholmen Seafood AB
Personal data representative: Martin Kommes tel: 0304-600 181 email: @kladesholmen.se
Data Protection Representative: The company does not conduct operations that require data protection representatives.
What personal data is handled within Klädesholmen Seafood AB?
- Contact person at companies
- Private person who filed a complaint
- Contact person at company
- Current employees (including next of kin)
- Former employees
Contact persons with customers are stored in our contact register with name, telephone number and email address. If a customer changes contact person, the contact register is updated while essential documentation from previous contact person is saved during the contract period plus three years.
Private individuals who have made a complaint and received compensation are saved for seven years as a basis for accounting. Storage takes place in a secure place with limited access. Complaints statistics are anonymized before being presented. Personal information obtained in connection with complaints is never transmitted internally or externally.
Contact person at supplier is stored in our contact register with name, telephone number and email address. If a supplier changes contact person, the contact register is updated while essential documentation from previous contact person is saved during the contract period plus three years.
Klädesholmen Seafood is responsible for and saves some of the personal data that is registered on staff.
In order to comply with the Accounting Act and tax legislation, a number of personal data must be stored for seven years. When an employment ends, a discussion takes place between the former employee and the company regarding what tasks can be erased during the first seven years and how management should be done thereafter.
We are also responsible for the personal integrity of the social media where we publish pictures and news.
Last update: 2018-01-01
Do you need more information?
Contact Klädesholmen Seafood’s personal data representative:
We use two types of cookies:
- Session Cookies: A session cookie is only temporarily stored during your visit to the site and is used, for example, to keep track of whether you are logged in or not.
- Permanent cookies: Permanent cookies are stored in a file on your computer for a limited time. They are used to enhance your experience as repeat visitors to our sites. Some permanent cookies are so-called third-party cookies (cookies set by third parties) from tools we use for the purpose of analysis to improve our services and your experience, as well as for some type of marketing.
Your browser can be set to automatically deny cookies. You can also delete previously stored cookies. Read more on your browser’s help pages to find out how to do it.
Klädesholmen Seafood’s website works flawlessly if you refuse persistent cookies and third-party cookies, but if you refuse session cookies, we cannot guarantee that the site will function as promised, for example functionality such as keeping you logged in is not possible.